WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://outbackmotortek.net.
Important notice: Only users that does not have own national outbackmotortek webshop can order through this shop.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for outbackmotortek.net (the “Website”). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected through the Website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personally identifiable
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the Website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or through other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your personally identifiable information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g. to ship an order). Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy notice.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Though no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, we take care to protect your information.
When you submit personally identifiable information via the Website, we take steps to protect it both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), such information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of.
The Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Website and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
If users have any questions or suggestions regarding this policy, please contact us at: email@example.com. This Privacy Notice was last updated on May 15, 2014.