Upper Crash Bars
- Fully frame mounted – Our Husqvarna Norden 901 crash bars rest on the frame and not the engine.
- Potential base for fog/aux lights – Lights and light bracket are not included.
- Sandblasted to achieve the best possible adhesion of the coatings – it’s an extremely vital part of our manufacturing process. Sandblasted surfaces will withstand most surface scratches and give you a longer-lasting product.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your Norden 901!
Upper Crash Bars: 2022 Husqvarna Norden 901.
- 22mm diameter steel tubing with 2mm wall thickness.
- Fully frame mounted. Our Husqvarna Norden 901 crash bars rest on the frame and not the engine.
- Designed to handle continuous impact from drops and small crashes as opposed to the 901’s fuel tank.
- Centre stand compatible. Our crash bars are 100% compatible with our centre stand.
- Potential base for fog / aux lights. See photo gallery for example (lights and light bracket are not included in the sale).
- Provides the strongest base for our skid plate. We offer the only solution on the market to support our Husqvarna Norden 901 skid plate in its FULL length thanks to the crash bars’ design.
- 4mm thick aluminium.
- Black powder coat with sandblasted surface preparation.
- Fully frame mounted. Our Husqvarna Norden 901 skid plate rests on our crash bars and on the frame and not the engine.
- Two piece design for ease of installation.
- Large ventilation cutouts in front of the exhaust headers for improved engine cooling.
- Centre stand compatible. Our skid plate is 100% compatible with our centre stand.
- We offer the only solution on the market to support our Husqvarna Norden 901 skid plate in its FULL length thanks to our crash bars’ design.
- Extended protection for the catalytic converter.
- Fully recessed mounting bolts on the bottom. In other words, there aren’t any bolts sticking out on the bottom of the skid plate to get caught or shear off.
Protection combo (crash bars and skid plate): Compatible with the 2022 model.
Compatible with Outback Motortek centre stand. Not compatible with OEM centre stand.
There are no reviews yet.