- Our rear racks feature chamfered edges to be gentle on your luggage straps.
- Made of 5mm thick aluminum – We don’t fool around with flimsy, thin luggage racks. Outback Motortek rear luggage racks are the real deal when it comes to packing your luggage.
- Design – Multiple and nicely spread out mounting/attaching holes. We focus on functionality before design, thus our rear luggage racks are generously sized to securely keep you luggage at its place. Guaranteed to work the best of all out there!
- Sandblasted to achieve the best possible adhesion of the coatings – it’s an extremely vital part of our manufacturing process. Sandblasted surfaces will withstand most surface scratches and give you a longer-lasting product.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your 390 Adventure!
KTM 390 Adventure – Rear Luggage Rack
Outback Motortek designed a Rear Luggage Rack for the KTM 390 (and KTM 250) Adventure that isn’t only gorgeous looking, but is very functional as well. We’ve added holes that are large enough for technically any tie down straps or bungee cord to help you secure a bag, tent etc. on it.
The bonus is the laser cut holes that allow you to directly mount RotoPax fuel or water cans without any modification. Read some specs and features of this product below.
We do not recommend mounting top cases on our rear racks. Maximum total weight is 8kg. Pay attention to the load distribution and frequently inspect the rack, its mounting system and hardware.
Ships from Hungary
|Dimensions||40 × 35 × 8 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.