- 22mm diameter steel tubing with 2mm wall thickness.
- KTM orange spec powder coat with sandblasted surface preparation.
- Fully frame mounted. Our KTM 790/890 Adventure crash bars rest on the frame and not the engine.
- Designed to handle continuous impact from drops and small crashes as opposed to the 790/890’s fuel tank.
- Centre stand compatible. Our crash bars are 100% compatible with our centre stand.
- Potential base for fog / aux lights. See photo gallery for example (lights and light bracket are not included in the sale).
- Traditional look. Our crash bars give the 790/890 Adventure the traditional 1090/1190/1290 Adventure look with the orange tubing gently wrapping around the fuel tank.
- Provides the strongest base for our skid plate. We offer the only solution on the market to support our KTM 790/890 Adventure R/S skid plate in its FULL length thanks to the crash bars’ design.
- 4mm thick aluminium.
- Black powder coat with sandblasted surface preparation.
- Fully frame mounted. Our KTM 790/890 Adventure skid plate rests on our crash bars and on the frame and not the engine.
- Two piece design for ease of installation.
- Large ventilation cutouts in front of the exhaust headers for improved engine cooling.
- Centre stand compatible. Our skid plate is 100% compatible with our centre stand and also compatible with KTM OEM centre stand.
- We offer the only solution on the market to support our KTM 790/890 Adventure skid plate in its FULL length thanks to our crash bars’ design.
- Extended protection for the catalytic converter.
- Fully recessed mounting bolts on the bottom. In other words, there aren’t any bolts sticking out on the bottom of the skid plate to get caught or shear off.
Protection combo (crash bars and skid plate): Compatible with 2019-2022 R and S models. Not confirmed to be compatible with KTM OEM centre stand.
Paulo Gomes (verified owner) –
Great ! just didn’t like the screws . And the paint gave me a hard job on intalling at least 2 screws.
Edward B. (verified owner) –
Well designed & accurately manufactured. After receiving & fitting the crash/bash plate, I subsequently ordered a set of pannier racks & my comments stand for these too.
Ragnar Thorarensen (verified owner) –
very nice and fairly easy to install
STEPHANE B. (verified owner) –
Edgard (verified owner) –
Placing the order until receiving the package couldn’t be any better. As for the protection combo itself, I just love it. I can hit the bottom on those rocks with ease of mind now. Plus, I’ve dropped the bike several times on the trails since and the protection bars did not bend as opposed to other well known brands I’ve tried. One note worth mentioning, the paint is beautiful but it can be tougher.
ian vinsen (verified owner) –