- Protects crucial areas of the engine – oil pan, engine case, oil cooler, oil filter and exhaust header! That’s a long list of very expensive parts to expose to any sort of damage that will reduce your bikes value in no time.
- Uniquely designed vent system – Not only unique but very-well thought out. No unnecessary holes were designed on this bash plate. As a result, your engine will less likely to overheat when mud and all sorts of debris from offroading fly at the engine and get stuck between the skid plate and the engine/exhaust header.
- True offroad and adventure shape – What does that even mean?? It means we have experience in building top-notch bash plates. We avoid designing skid plates that are shaped like boxes, have sharp edges and corners and will guaranteed to restrict your rides off road. Ours are more, per se, aerodynamic and will glide over and gently bounce off any object on your favorite trails.
- 5mm thick laser cut aluminum – Nothing is ever an overkill on an adventure bike, hence we choose to build our bash plates from this ridiculously tough and thick, yet lightweight material.
- Tough mounting hardware – No cutting corners here (either)! Precision laser cut pieces for perfect fitment using 5mm thick metal mounts. These parts absorb a lot of impacts from riding through (off-road) hell, rather than your bikes chassis or engine that are worth thousands of dollars.
- Sandblasted to achieve the best possible adhesion of the coatings – it’s an extremely vital part of our manufacturing process. Sandblasted surfaces will withstand most surface scratches and give you a longer-lasting product.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. No frills and tough just like your ADV/Dual Sport bike!
1090R / 1290R: 2017 / 2018 / 2020. S model can work as long as it’s equipped with OEM lower crash bars
1190R / S: 2013-2016 all years