- Protects crucial areas of the engine – oil pan, oil cooler, oil filter and exhaust header! That’s a long list of very expensive parts to expose to any sort of damage that will reduce your bikes value in no time.
- Uniquely designed vent system – No unnecessary holes were designed on this bash plate. As a result, your engine will less likely to overheat when mud and all sorts of debris from offroading fly at the engine and get stuck between the skid plate and the engine/exhaust header.
- Shaped to deflect – Thanks to its shape, the Triumph Tiger 1200 can deflect trailside objects such as rocks, stumps, logs etc.
- 4mm thick laser cut aluminum – Nothing is ever an overkill on such an adventure bike, hence we choose to build our bash plates from this ridiculously tough and thick, yet lightweight material.
- Powder coated – combined with sandblasting, it’s a killer combination to protect your product’s surface. Keep it shiny and new, just like the Tiger 1200!
Compatible with all models of the new 2022 Triumph Tiger 1200.
Not yet confirmed to be compatible with the original Triumph crash bars.
Not yet confirmed to be compatible with the OEM centre stand.