Disappointing you is never an option for us at Outback Motortek. If you think that our products don’t meet your standards after the purchase, contact us. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: (Outback Motortek Webstore Purchases) We would like you to like our products that you purchase from Outback Motortek’s Online Store. If at any time within 30 days of receiving your order, you are not 100% satisfied, you may return it to us for a refund under the following conditions:
- Only if the merchandise is in 100% factory condition. Original manufacturer’s packaging and same condition as sold – original boxes, packaging material, instructions, documentation, parts and attached tags.
- Damage resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty. Outback Motortek assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of its products. In no event shall Outback Motortek be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of its product or any of its parts.
- Do not install equipment until you are sure you want to keep it. Package items carefully in protective materials before returning them. Never ship an item in its original shipment packaging – it will arrive damaged. Please use a postal box or other adequate packaging to ensure your return or exchange is not damaged on the way back to Outback Motortek.
Outback Motortek will replace your product or part free of charge within 60 days if it has a manufacturing defect or if the products fail in normal use and that is covered by the warranty. Outback Motortek is not responsible for shipping costs associated with warranty returns. Returns and exchanges sent COD will be refused.
1. BEFORE sending anything to Outback Motortek, please contact us at [email protected] We are often able to solve the problem quickly via email.
2. If we determine that your problem qualifies under warranty coverage, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
3. Prepare a package to return to Outback Motortek. Returns that don’t qualify for warranty coverage will be returned to customers. We are not responsible for goods we received that are damaged.
These damaged goods become the property of the buyer if not shipped properly, and the buyer may be charged to send them back. It is vital that you communicate with us before sending in your return. Please contact us at [email protected]